- Get started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
- About NEHTA
Australian Clinical Terminology User Group (AuCT-UG) Meeting
- Created on Tuesday, 16 February 2016
The Australian Clinical Terminology User Group (AuCT-UG) is a self-governing national forum for the clinical terminology community including developers, implementers and users. The group meets every three months via a webinar and teleconference.
Involvement in the group provides opportunities to:
- Network with others working in the same field;
- Share experiences;
- Provide input on a range of terminology topics;
- Discuss issues and challenges;
- Hear from and talk to experts;
- Increase your knowledge and skills; and
- Receive updates on both national and international terminology activities.
Further information on the group including the terms of reference can be found on the AuCT-UG website: http://auctug.com/
The next AuCT-UG meeting will be held on Tuesday 1 March at 12:00-1:30pm AEDT.
To join the group, please contact Emma Black with your expression of interest.