Mon-Fri 8am-6pm (AEST/AEDT)
The NEHTA Help Centre assists healthcare providers, software vendors and adopters who are getting started with and using digital health.
Contact the NEHTA Help Centre for assistance with:
- My Health Record system registration support
- Using the eHealth Online Forms application tool
- Using digital health
- Training resources and guides
- Software demonstrations
- My Health Record Developer
- Accessing SNOMED Clinical Terms (SNOMED CT®) and the Australian Medicines Terminology (AMT).
We will direct you to the right information and subject matter expert, including providing onsite assistance.
We also have a range of FAQs to help you.
See the options below on how to contact the NEHTA Help Centre or call us!
Any personal information you provide to NEHTA will be used by NEHTA to assist us with responding to your enquiry. If we cannot resolve your enquiry, we may need to pass your information on to the Department of Human Services or Department of Health. If you do not wish your enquiry to be transferred to another entity, please let us know.